Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Introducing Us

Hello, my name is Edward. I like to eat, but I have a problem.  Every time I eat, I seem to have each of the following problems; Heart burn, Indigestion, Upset Stomach, and Diarrhea. These things always interfere with time that I can be spending with my food. It kills me inside to know that i cannot enjoy my food the way I want to. My friends would stop hanging out with me because of my conditions. However, everything changed when a bear (in the picture) gave me a fighting chance.

He gave me a substance called Pepto Bismol. With this medication, I can now spend as much time as I want with my food. I can now become fatter than I already am. Nausea, Heart burn, Indigestion, Upset Stomach, Diarrhea no more. YAY PEPTO BISMOL!

Hi, my name is Marian Hong. For all of my 16 years of living I've lived a busy life. There's many pros and cons to this... for example I've never have the time to do the necessities. Restrooms are hard to come by. So because of this, at the age of 16, I have figured out I have a problem. I believe I am... constipated. I hate to spend those many hours in the restroom when I could be enjoying the remaining childhood I have left.

But I came across this pink medicine called, Pepto Bismol. With this medicine, those long hours in the restroom have changed into just a few minutes. Nausea, Heart burn, Indigestion, Upset Stomach, Diarrhea no more. YAY PEPTO BISMOL!

1 comment:

  1. Yay pepto bismol!! I'm curious how this drug works chemically to relieve certain symptoms many people experience.

    ReplyDelete